Harmonisation in forensic expertise
An inquiry into the desirability of and opportunities for international standards
- What are the differences and similarities between the various national jurisdictions in European countries concerning the law and practices regarding forensic experts and legal professionals?
- What instruments are available to legislators, politicians and legal professionals to create more unity in legal systems and practices?
- What frameworks and tools can be developed in this context by international organizations such as the European Union, the Council of Europe and non-governmental organizations such as the European Network of Forensic Science Institutes?
- European developments in harmonisation
- Forensic expertise and criminal procedure
- Comparative law
- Data-base, exchange of data and forensic expertise
- Evidence and statistics
- Nijboer, J.F. (ed.), Sprangers, W.J.J.M. (ed.)
- Leiden University - Study Centre on Evidence, Netherlands Forensic Institute (NFI), WODC
- Plaats uitgave:
- Thela Thesis
- Jaar van uitgave:
- Type rapport:
- Na 1827
This volume contains contributions regarding different aspects of the following questions:
List of abbreviations
The focus of this book
- Niet meer te bestellen. (out of print)
- Harmonisation in forensic expertise
- Operationele status:
- Alleen publicatie